Scott's : Breaking News

4:18 AM

Current News for December 03, 2008

Was trying to explain juvenile diabetes to my son?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:04:10 GMT
Kerry S asked: I just wanted to tell each and every one of you THANK YOU for your advise and taking the time. It has been very helpful.

How does diabetes affect the body? What course of action can be used to treat/manage diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:03:21 GMT
Chris asked: What carbs should be avoided and what are the carb pros with diabetes (if any)?

What are the effects of being negligent towards juvenile diabetes?

Sat, 15 Nov 2008 03:59:27 GMT
matt11 asked: age 14
i know i haven’t done everything i’m supposed to when it comes to taking care of myself
cramping, dry skin, paleness
what are the other side effects i should look for
don’t want any tips tellin me how to live my life better by taking care of myself ive already started that
if it helps at ...]


Online Store
Online Shopping Mall
Tags: | | |

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Add to Any Social Bookmark onlywire Socializer socialize it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home